28th Annual - September 6,7,8 2013
“Atlantic Canada’s Most Colourful Festival“
“Always The Weekend After Labour Day”
Our festival features:
· 30 Hot Air Balloons fly twice daily,…
First launch: Thursday Evening, September 5th at 5:30pm.
· (6:30am and 5:30pm)
· Our renowned Craft Fair with over 70 crafters and artisans.
· Loads of children’s games and activities.
· Amusement Rides plus helicopter rides.
· A Sparade through downtown Sussex – (Saturday at 1pm)
· All weekend free outdoor SuperStore Bandstand .
· Antique Car Show & Shine with over 500 vehicles on Sunday.
· Talent Show & Talent Contest on Sunday afternoon.
· Lots of vendors & concessions.
· Dodge Ram Rodeo Barrel Racing.
· Friday & Saturday evening at dusk, the Balloons inflate for our spectacular Moon/Candle Glow.
*Parking is available from nonprofit organizations around the festival grounds.
*We do not have visitor camping…please check local campgrounds. www.Sussex.ca
We would like to thank our pilots, volunteers and sponsors, without whom we would not be able to enjoy this unique festival of colour, friendliness and hospitality!
Paid Rides are available:
You can sign up in the info booth anytime.
Paid rides: Thursday evening, Friday morning and evening, Saturday morning and evening, Sunday morning and evening.
We will need your names, if you are flying together, and your weight.
Mornings have less people wanting rides. They fill up fast in the afternoon, so sign up early!
*We have a no dogs policy…Please do not bring them.